A foam manufacturing business based in Corby required an Invoice Factoring facility and an EFG loan needed to generate the cash needed to fuel the buyout of a retiring partner.
Invoice Finance is a fantastic way of generating cash against outstanding invoices. This cash can often be used by company directors to fund transactional purchases of company equity from other directors.
In this case, Skipton Business Finance was able to structure a £1.2m Invoice Factoring facility topped off with a £300,000 EFG Loan.
Want to know more? Speak with us today and one of our Regional Directors can tell you more about this particular deal.
Find out more
At Skipton Business Finance, we offer the following types of Invoice Finance:
- My White Label
- Disclosed Invoice Factoring
- Recourse Invoice Factoring
- CHOCS Invoice Factoring
- Confidential Invoice Discounting
- Disclosed Invoice Discounting
- Recourse Invoice Discounting
- Invoice Discounting for Small Businesses