We have been established for more than 13 years and have recently been voted “best SME Factoring Provider”.
We have two exciting opportunities to join a fast growing company and be a part of a dedicated and dynamic team.
Department/Location: Operations Department, Head Office, Skipton
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary Band: £12,500 - £17,000 (depending on relevant experience)
Closing Date: Friday 20th September
Reports to: Senior Operations Support Executive
- To be responsible for the sales ledger maintenance, reconciliation, inbound and outbound telephone chasing of payments (credit control) within your portfolio of Factored and Invoice Discounting Clients
- Identify and eliminate potential risks to SBFL
- To ensure that clients receive an excellent level of service
- To build and maintain Client and Debtor relationships, promoting the name of SBFL by providing a first class customer service
- To generate additional income for SBFL but not by compromising our security and recognising the opportunity of offering our services to possible prospective Clients
- To be responsible for the accurate processing and allocation of all notification schedules cash / BACS receipts and collating any necessary paperwork for a portfolio of Factoring / Invoice Discounting clients.
- To be responsible for the sales ledger maintenance, credit control, and sales ledger reconciliation of a portfolio of Factored and Invoice Discounting client sales ledgers.
- To report potential risk situations to the RM(Relationship Manager)/ACSM (Assistant Client Services Manager)/ HOCS(Head of Client Services)
- To be a supportive and participative team member ensuring that the duties of team members are effectively carried out in their absence.
- To build and maintain Client and Debtor relationships, promoting the name of SBF by providing a first class customer service.
- To generate additional income for SBF but not by compromising our security and recognising the opportunity of offering our services to possible prospective Clients.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- To begin the FDA Foundation course within 3 months of employment in this role.
- Computer literate with fast, accurate keyboard skills.
- Minimum of two standard GCSE’s including Maths and English.
Experience desired (but not essential):
- Telephone work
- Organised with the ability to prioritise their own workload and demonstrate their initiative within the working environment
- Flexible, able to adapt and open to feedback
- Computer literate
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Deadline conscious and able to work under pressure
- Strong numerically and verbally
If you'd like to apply for the job, please send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org