We are currently looking for a Telemarketing Consultant for our newly-created telemarketing function to help sell our Invoice Finance solutions (in particular Invoice Factoring and Invoice Discounting).
Telemarketing Team Leader
Part time (4 hours per day by arrangement)
To provide qualified new business opportunities/leads from our marketing database and/or self generated leads to assist in achieving company targets and improve profitability.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience of working in an outbound telephone sales environment
- Successful track record of sales achievement
- Ability to gain rapport very quickly during brief telephone contacts
- An ability to interact with people at all levels across the whole of SBF
- Able to work unsupervised in busy environment
- Extremely well organised and be able to juggle more than one ball at the same time.
- A good team worker
- Knowledge of GoldMine would be an advantage
- Make outbound calls to companies identified by marketing/management as potential users of our services or of related financial services
- Identify potential opportunities for income generation from the database
- Gain agreement from prospects to us putting either one of our Regional Sales Directors or an external provider in touch with them to discuss a range of financial facilities.
- Utilise the diary system to make follow up calls in an appropriate time scale
- Maximise SBF relationship with all those called - opening up pathways for future opportunities
- To ensure that the database is updated during and after every contact
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Ofcom regulations
- Maintain a high level of personal and professional communication skills
For more information, or if you would like to send us a CV, please contact Susan Coates on 0800 0854150 (or 0330 1232437 for mobile) or email firstname.lastname@example.org