Skipton Business Finance is a proud member of ABFA.
What is the ABFA Code of Conduct?
It is a self-regulatory Code setting standards of good practice, probity and professionalism for all ABFA Members. This Code lays down key commitments for ABFA's Members which are intended to ensure that Members treat their clients and their guarantors fairly and responsibly.
To achieve such standards ABFA has established six key commitments which require that ABFA Members shall:
- Abide by this Code and all applicable laws and regulations
- Act with integrity and deal fairly and responsibly with clients and guarantors
- Provide clients and guarantors with all appropriate information in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure that legal documentation issued by them is clearly and unambiguously written
- Provide effective and timely client services in accordance with their legal agreements
- Operate their own appropriate complaints procedures and ABFA may from time to time request details of such procedures and anonymous data as to their outcomes
Our commitment to clients
As members of ABFA, Skipton Business Finance always conduct its business in full compliance with the ABFA Code. Download our ABFA flyer here.
We are committed to maintaining transparent business practices and at all times to act with honesty and integrity. If you feel that we haven't lived up to your expectations in any way, we'd like to know so we can put things right for you. Here you can download our complaints procedure.
"During our eight years with Skipton Business Finance, they have always been a very professional company offering a reliable and efficient service at a competitive rate" - Vikki at a metal coaters in the Midlands