At Skipton Business Finance, your trust is extremely important to us.
So we want to let you know that we have updated our Data Privacy Notice. This explains how we collect, store and handle your personal data.
Please tick as appropriate:
We consider an existing introducer as someone who as completed this online agreement before.
Self Billing Arrangement
Commission is paid on a monthly basis. To participate in this arrangement, please complete the details below.
Please note: in accordance with HMRC requirements, we will contact you annually in September/October to re-confirm VAT details.
This is an agreement to a self billing procedure between:
Skipton Business Finance Ltd
The customer/self biller (Skipton Business Finance Ltd) agrees:
- To issue self billed invoices for all supplies made to them by the self billee (the introducer/supplier), the above VAT details to be re-confirmed annually.
- To complete self billed invoices showing the supplier's name, address and VAT registration number, together with all the other details which constitute a full VAT invoice.
- To make a new self billing agreement in the event that their VAT registration number changes.
- To inform the supplier if the issue of self billed invoices will be outsourced to a third party.
The self billee (the introducer/supplier) agrees:
- To accept invoices raised by the self biller on their behalf until notified in writing.
- Not to raise sales invoices for the transactions covered by this agreement.
- To notify the customer immediately if they:
- Change their VAT registration number;
- Cease to be VAT registered; or
- Sell their business or part of their business.
Many thanks - we look forward to doing business with you!