Department/Location: Operations Department (Birmingham Office)
Hours: Full Time (Temporary six-month contract)
Reports to: Audit Manager
- To protect the integrity of SBF investment.
- To optimise the income stream of SBF.
- To ensure clients receive a satisfactory level of service.
- To provide an audit and investigative function to identify actual and potential weaknesses in the security of Skipton Business Finance Limited.
- To undertake surveys on new business proposals with a commercial and sound view to providing secure facility parameters.
- To be responsible for carrying out Audits on all facility types with the aim of identifying potential fraud / security situations.
- To ensure audit frequencies are maintained on acceptable parameters in conjunction with feedback from the Relationship Managers.
- Swift liaison with Operations department over identified problems.
- Assistance with the structure of solutions with problem accounts.
- Undertake surveys on New Business proposals.
- To obtain where possible, new business leads to SBF from every possible source.
- To ensure that the relationship between Skipton Business Finance Limited and our client portfolio remains as strong as possible.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure a 75% utilisation of available time on Audits & Surveys throughout the year.
- Ensure that client Audit reports are submitted within 5 working days of the visit.
- Ensure a verification exercise is actioned on each Audit.
- Ensure Survey reports are completed and submitted within 24 hours of the survey.
- Ensure risk situations / facility breach examples are reported immediately to the relevant Relationship Manager.
- Ensure Audit frequencies are maintained as determined by the quarterly feedback from the Relationship Managers.
- Ensure a report is submitted within 3 working days of the month end on the number of outstanding Audits, together with a summary of the completed Audits.
- No ‘justified’ written complaints to be received from either internal Departments or clients / customers.
- Ensure adherence to the agreed practices & procedures as outlined in the User Procedure Manual.
- Several years factoring / related industry experience
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA (preferred)
- Numerate and articulate
- Risk Management
- Problem Analysis
- Planning and Control
- Decision Making
If you'd like to apply for the job, please send your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com