We have been established for more than 13 years and have recently been voted “Best SME Factoring Provider”.
Due to expansion, we have a fantastic opportunity available for someone to join a fast growing company, based out of either our Skipton or Leeds office, which offers an attractive salary package.
Department/Location: Skipton or Leeds (based on successful candidate's preference)
- To resolve in an accurate and expeditious fashion any client queries.
- To provide support to clients ensuring that the client gets the maximum benefit form the service thus ensuring increased satisfaction, client longevity and operational efficiency.
- To assist the client take on process – ensuring all client accounts are set up accurately and within sanctioned parameters.
- To ensure that audited and management accounts and other necessary management information is received in a timely manner.
- To ensure client records and changes in client status are recorded and implemented promptly and correctly.
- To help develop and maintain good commercial relationships within SBF and with clients.
- To be a supportive and participative team member ensuring that the duties of team members are effectively carried out in their absence.
- To agree realistic funding limits for clients (up to agreed authority levels) in line with good commercial judgement.
Key Performance Indicators:
- To contribute to the overall business targets in respect of income and profitability to ensure that annual financial objectives are exceeded.
- To fully participate in company initiatives in a positive and proactive manner, ensuring income lines are protected and additional fee’s charged in line with expectations.
- To adopt a straightforward and professional approach at all times to ensure all clients receive a high level of service in order to increase client satisfaction and extend client life.
- To ensure we operate effectively as a team and communicate to a high level in order to bring out the best in people and motivate staff at all levels by showing you are a team player.
- To take action to identify and improve your own work related skill set and knowledge in a way which will benefit the role.
- Customer focussed
- Stress tolerance
- Man-management skills
- Decision Making
*Please note invoice finance experience is highly desired.
If you'd like to apply for the job, please send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org