By participating in the Skipton Business Finance Gift Referral Scheme (the “scheme” or “referral scheme”) any company, partnership, individual or other legal entity (“you”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Skipton Business Finance Gift Referral Scheme is only available for companies that currently hold a valid finance facility with us;
- Only contractual employees and/or associated directors of eligible companies can claim a gift.
- By referring a company to us, you declare that you have given us permission to contact the said referral;
- We reserve the right to refuse to contact any referral made by you without the need to state the reason for any such refusal.
- The chosen gift will only be despatched once the referred company becomes an active and valid client of Skipton Business Finance Limited ("us" or "we", as applicable). By this, the referred clients ("a successful referral") must have a legally bound finance facility with us;
- The gifts identified in the catalogue may differ from the actual gifts that are despatched to you; however we will ensure that the actual or nearest equivalent gift will be sent to you;
- All gifts and the despatch of gifts are subject to availability;
- One gift only can be claimed per successful referral;
- There's no limit to the number of referrals you can make;
- The Skipton Business Finance Gift Referral Scheme relates to one-off gifts only and no monthly commission alternatives are available;
- Risk in the gifts will remain with us until the gifts are delivered to you, at which point the risk in the gifts shall immediately pass to you;
- By receiving the gifts, you accept full ownership of the gifts and are responsible for declaring the gift to any applicable third parties. This scheme is registered as a Taxed Award scheme with HMRC whereby we are obliged to notify them of the gifts and recipients for each tax year and pay Class 1A NICs accordingly, with any personal tax to be notified and settled by you directly with HMRC;;
- If there are any discrepancies in the gift delivered, you must notify us within 3 days of receiving the gift otherwise you are deemed to have accepted the order as correct;
- All warranties of the gift will be made in your name and not in the name of Skipton Business Finance;
- You must not resell any gifts given by us to you in a commercial arena without our prior written consent;
- You may change your selection but only if we have not yet ordered the gift. If you do make a change to your selection this may result in a delay in despatch;
- If you choose the "Entrepreneur's Option", we will allow you full use of an SBF marketing professional to create your own incentive scheme.
- If you choose the "Entrepreneur's Option", the print of the brochures will not exceed 1,000 copies for any one successful referral.
With regards to our “Christmas 2015 Hamper Promotion” all leads given to SBF will need to be fully qualified by a Regional Sales Director in order for the hamper to be sent to the referrer. Criteria for qualification include, but is not limited to:
i) If the company referred to us is within what SBF deem as a factorable industry/sector.
ii) If the company referred to SBF were recommended our invoice finance services by the referrer.
We have the right to refuse any lead-generated gift, such as a hamper, to any referrer.
We reserve the right to cancel your Skipton Connect account if we feel you there is abuse of the system.
- We reserve the right to end the scheme at any given time, without prior noticeor explanation;
- If we're lucky enough to have a number of people refer us the same lead, the first referral will take precedence and we are only liable, regardless of circumstance, to meet the obligations of one claimant per successful referral.
- Skipton Business Finance Limited is a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. We never make your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes. We may hold your details in order to process your order and/or maintain your account.
- We will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any indirect or consequential loss, cost or damage you suffer as a result of participating in this gift referral scheme;
- We will not in any event be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of data or loss of goodwill, whether any such loss is directly or indirectly as a result of participating in this gift referral scheme;
These terms governing the use of the Skipton Business Finance Gift Scheme are available from us in writing. To receive this, please contact Ed Carney, Skipton Business Finance, King's House, 52 Wellington Street, Leeds LS1 2EE