DEPARTMENT / LOCATION:
Operations Department, Birmingham
- To protect the integrity of SBF investment.
- To optimise the income stream of SBF.
- To ensure clients receive a satisfactory level of service.
- To be the primary communication link between SBF and a portfolio of clients.
- To maximise client life by ensuring that client’s receive a professional service characterised by accuracy and prompt resolution of queries or problems.
- To carry out client visits, surveys, audits and Take-on’s of new business opportunities in support of the business objectives.
- To monitor the performance of the sales ledger and control the risk to SBF taking appropriate action to mitigate perceived risks.
- To optimise income generated from fee’s and opportunities for selling added value.
- To obtain where possible, new business leads to SBF from every possible source.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Educated to A level / ideally degree calibre.
- Financial services experience desirable.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Selling or relationship management experience desirable
- Customer focussed
- Stress tolerance
- Risk management
- Planning and Control
- Decision Making
To apply for the job, or if you have any further questions regarding the role, please contact Susan Coates on 0800 0854150 (or 0330 1232437 for mobile)