JOB TITLE: Account Executive
DEPARTMENT / LOCATION: Midlands Regional Office, Birmingham
REPORTS TO: Regional Operations Manager
- To protect the integrity of SBF investment.
- To optimise the income stream of SBF.
- To ensure clients receive a satisfactory level of service.
- To support the Relationship Manager(s) and be the secondary communication link between SBF and a portfolio of clients.
- To resolve in an accurate and expeditious fashion any client queries.
- To provide support to clients ensuring that the client gets the maximum benefit form the service thus ensuring increased satisfaction, client longevity and operational efficiency.
- To assist the client take on process – ensuring all client accounts are set up accurately and within sanctioned parameters.
- To ensure that audited and management accounts and other necessary management information is received in a timely manner.
- To ensure client records and changes in client status are recorded and implemented promptly and correctly.
- To help develop and maintain good commercial relationships within SBF and with clients.
- To be a supportive and participative team member ensuring that the duties of team members are effectively carried out in their absence.
- To agree realistic funding limits for clients (up to agreed authority levels) in line with good commercial judgement.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- To contribute to the overall business targets in respect of income and profitability to ensure that annual financial objectives are exceeded.
- To fully participate in company initiatives in a positive and proactive manner, ensuring income lines are protected and additional fee’s charged in line with expectations.
- To adopt a straightforward and professional approach at all times to ensure all clients receive a high level of service in order to increase client satisfaction and extend client life.
- To ensure we operate effectively as a team and communicate to a high level in order to bring out the best in people and motivate staff at all levels by showing you are a team player.
- To take action to identify and improve your own work related skill set and knowledge in a way which will benefit the role.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Educated to GCSE level.
- Invoice finance experience.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.