The Benefits of Invoice Factoring
- Your client can receive funds within 24 hours of submitting an invoice
- Savings can be made on debt collection and sales ledger management as Skipton Business Finance will do all of this on behalf of your client
- Invoice factoring is very well priced against traditional business loans and overdrafts
- The facility keeps pace with the growth of your business
- Allows your client to know when funds are going into their bank account, rather than the uncertainty of when invoices will be paid
- Your client will not have to secure a loan against any other assets meaning more flexibility for their business
- At Skipton Business Finance, your client will have a dedicated Relationship Manager throughout the lifetime of their facility. That means no automated telephone services and no call centres. Just the direct contact details of a highly-trained and efficient Relationship Manager
- Skipton Business Finance is part of Skipton Building Society - one of the most trusted brands in the UK
Want to find out more?
Go to our invoice factoring page now and find out more about the facility.
Why not give us a call!
Invoice finance is fast becoming one of the the most popular business funding alternative to bank facilities due to its accessibility to many SMEs.
Why not give us a call on 0845 602 9354, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively just fill in the handy form on the right and we’ll get back to you with more information!