- Invoice Discounting
- Who Uses Us?
- The SBF Difference
- Contact Us
A Simple Guide to Factoring
The Benefits of Factoring
- Your client can receive funds within 24 hours of submitting an invoice
- Savings can be made on debt collection and sales ledger management as Skipton Business Finance will do all of this on behalf of your client
- Factoring is very well priced against traditional business loans and overdrafts
- The facility keeps pace with the growth of your business
- Allows your client to know when funds are going into their bank account, rather than the uncertainty of when invoices will be paid
- Your client will not have to secure a loan against any other assets meaning more flexibility for their business
- At Skipton Business Finance, your client will have a dedicated Relationship Manager throughout the lifetime of their facility. That means no automated telephone services and no call centres. Just the direct contact details of a highly-trained and efficient Relationship Manager
Factoring - Want to find out more?
Go to our factoring page now and find out more about the facility.
Why not give us a call!
Invoice finance is fast becoming the most popular business funding alternative to bank facilities as it is readily accessible to many SMEs.
Why not give us a call on 0845 602 9354, drop us an email at email@example.com or alternatively just fill in the handy form on the right and we’ll get back to you with more information!
"Skipton Business Finance have delivered exactly what they promised, quicker than their competitors, whilst exceeding our expectations!" - Paul at a financial intermediary in the Midlands