Skipton Business Finance is currently looking for two Corporate Managers (New Business Managers) as part of a major planned expansion programme into the South of England.
Candidates will already be working in the South of England and have a track record of success in our industry selling factoring and discounting products. They will wish to take up an exciting role in a new sales and operations office (based in Maidenhead) bringing the Skipton’s unique market offering to the South. The role also offers potential for development into sale management.
The main role of the jobholder
To generate new business from external sources such as accountants, solicitors, bankers and commercial finance brokers.
To negotiate at director level a suitable funding solution with the client and prepare a comprehensive credit report detailing the background of the company, details of the business, nature of sector, background of the directors and an up to date financial picture of the company’s trading performance through analysis of the audited and management accounts.
Corporate Managers are encouraged to attend various social functions within the professional community as well as networking events throughout the year so some flexibility in working practice is required.
The jobholder will be required to work on their own initiative and will be responsible for their own diary planning and networking activities.
The job holder will report to the Regional Director.
Key Skills Required
- In-depth knowledge of receivables finance, corporate finance and commercial finance products and markets.
- The candidate would be required to build up a network of introducers from the accountancy, broker and banking sector (existing network of potential business introducers would be favourable);
- A working knowledge of financial accounts and cash flow forecasts.
- Clear and concise report writing and communication skills.
- A proven track record of success in front line sales within the financial services sector.
- A professional manner and self motivated individual.
Package dependent of experience
Includes a good basic salary, full expenses, car allowance, mobile phone, laptop computer, SBF Group Pension and private medical insurance.
Please contact Robin Peers, Regional Director, on 0121 200 2476 or 07805 637 901. Alternatively you can email email@example.com.